Saturday, July 16, 2005

The D&D interview

Hi welcome to the exciting game of Interview yuor blogger, and your host tonight in his stunning Izod shirt is EPZ. Before we move on I would like to introduce the rules to the game, which is lifeted from EPZ site, and they were lifted from The Babbling Brooke


Here are the instructions:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." "Blow me" or "Eat me" are not acceptable substitutes.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

************************ And we are off

1. Since you're divorced(ing), what's the one thing you've done or plan to do that you couldn't do while married?
Well that is a tough question. I would say that I am seriously looking to travel to Europe next year to visit the guys I play XBOX with, or maybe meet them in another state. But I think I would like to get to see another country besides Canada, my dad got to see all kinds of places when he was in the military, and I would kind of like to see some sites also. I think he would have been proud of me for doing something adventurous.

2. I know you're a huge Xbox fan...if you could create a game based on your life what kind of game would it be and what's the objective?
I think it would be a role playing game and a Sims type of game roled into one. You would start out as me being an akward teenager. Trying to fit in and be normal, while hanging out with the more abnormal. You would gain experence points by doing all the right things I did wrong when I was in school. (ie Actually studying and going to college, asking out girls) We all earn experience points in life even if we are not vanquising creatures in Final Fantasy. Then it would move in to adulthood, where you would play me as a husband, doing the right things like telling the person you love that she was the best thing that ever happened to you. And your goal would be to get to the end in a rocking chair and looking at pictures of your grandkids. I think it would be called Final Fantasy actually cause it is never going to happen that way now.

3. You're life is a movie. What movie is it and why?
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. Becuase I always wanted to be the guy who always got the girl even when the odds were stacked against him. You see in that movie the guy that had been there all the time for her, been her best friend, and protector. She never knew how much he loved her, until he was challengd by the guy who was better at everything, had charisma, and was a movie star and could give her the best of everything. But you cant buy love. Love is something you have to sacrafice for. I would tell her truthfully how many smiles she had. (BTW its 7)

1-One when she is talking to her Niece or Aunt
2-One When she is talking to her Mom or Brother
3- One when she is talking to one of her residents on the phone
4-One when she is sleeping
5-One when she is in a picture
6-One that just melts my heart
7- And one when she is talking to somone she loves.

4. What's the one thing you would stress for anyone getting married?
I always suggest to live together before getting married. Screw what church tells you. I hate to say that but its nice to know ahead of time what to expect from someone you love. That and always tell your wife that they are special because they might not just realize it if you dont tell them.

5. Lose a leg or lose an arm? Which one? Why?
This is one I can answer easily. I would rather loose a leg. I do not do much with my legs as is. If i had a fake leg I could around or even with a wheel chairat worst. If I lost my arm, I would never be ale to play video games again, I would have a harder time writing, even a fake hand you still could not do much.

Well there you go everyone, I hope you enjoy.

And bad news the date to the drive in has been cancelled for tomorrow. It is supposed to come up a storm, so we are going to go to a regular theater.