Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Something Different

Okay so evil petting zoo stole this idea, so I think I will stil this idea from him, and he stole it from non vocabulum, I would link to her site but I am not that damn good yet. So i apologize.

10 years ago, I...
1. Just graduated from high school
2. Thought I would never kiss a girl
3. Thought I was ugly
4. Couldnt wait to get married
5. Played role playing games

5 years ago, I....
1. Was Married
2. Had made love to a woman
3. wanted to have children with this woman
4. was my father's boss
5. Had to bury my father 9 days before xmas

Today I ....
1. Am divorced
2. Miss my ex wife
3. still love my ex wife
4. Looked at apartments
5. Looked at new vehicles

Tomorrow I ....
1. Talk to my ex wife
2. Go to work the night shift
3. play Halo2 with people in Britian, France, Ohio and Sweden
4. will still be unhappy about my divorce
5. Wish i could back in time and stop my divorce

5 Snacks I enjoy ...
1. Laffy Taffy Cherry rope candy
2. Andy Capp Hot fries
3. Little Debbie brownies
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Watermelon

5 Songs i know all the words to without the music
1. All Star by Smashmouth
2. you got the hooch by Everything
3. I got friends in Low paces by Garth Brooks
4. I Meant to do that by Paul Brandt
5. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

5 Things I would do with $100,000,000:
1. Make Sure my ex wife does not get sick
2. Pay off all the bills from our Divorce
3. Buy my mother a new car and someone to teach her how to drive
4. Buy me a computer so i could play PC games
5. Fly to England, France, Sweden and Ohio and meet my halo buddies

Top 5 Locations I'd run away to:
1. London
2. Australia
3. French Lick, Indiana
4. Las Vegas, Nevada
5. Alaska

5 Bad habits I have:
1. Chewing my fingernails
2. Bouncing my leg when I am nervous
3. Not throwing away soda cans
4. Looking down on myself
5. Worry about everything and what it means

5 Things I like Doing:
1. Talking to my ex wife
2. Playing Halo online
3. Role Play
4. Read
5. Being in love

5 Things I would Never Wear:
1. A cowboy hat
2. a Speedo
3. Womens clothing or shoes
4. A smile
5. A rolex

5 TV Shows I like:

Those still on the air
1. Lost
2. South park
3. Attack of the Show
4. X-play
5. Hmmm nothing else I can think of

Those no longer on the air
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Angel
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. ?
5. ?

5 Movies I like:
1. Eurotrip
2. Win a date with Tad hamilton
3. Coyote Ugly
4. How to Loose a guy in 10 days
5. The Notebook

5 Books I like:
1. Dragons of Autumn Twilight
2. Stephen King's Dark Tower Series
3. It by Stephen King
4. The Stand by Stephen King
5. Jurrassic Park by Michael Crichton

5 Famous people I'd like to Meet:
1. George Bush
2. Joss Whedon
3. Sara Evans
4. Sean Hannity
5. Shigura Miyomoto (Spelling is way off, he is the Creator of Super Mario and Legend of Zelda games)

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. That my ex wife and I are getting along
2. getting my own place where I will not have to drive my mom back and forth to work
3. Being able to write anything at all right now
4. My Xbox
5. Knowing that my Ex wife is going to be okay, because I will not let her give up