Monday, October 17, 2005

Josiah

Hey I just want to stick up another friend of mines website. I have not known this guy very long but he buys me lots of beer, and sometimes he is the only friend I have when it comes to politics. (usualy the only other pure Bush supporter in the house).

He has some funny shit on his page. I dont condone everything he says but Iwould say I would not mess the pit stygian known as love for any force in the Universe.

Oh he also took a questionaire, and put the results on the website, so i touht I would tak the same questionaire.

His page is
  • Josiah, Clockwork Beast




  • 1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
    L. Frank Baum writer of the Wizard of OZ

    2. Where was your first kiss?
    In my bedroom, when I was 20 by a girl who was a whore. Well at least she had some of the same traits

    3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
    We stole a heavy chain from a farmhouse when I was 8 for a clubhouse

    4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
    I one time punched my ex wife in the nose accidentally when she leaned over to kiss me when i was asleep

    5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
    I was in Choir in high school from 7th to 9th grade

    6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
    I am a boob man. I love boobs

    7. What really turns you on?
    Umm.. boobs i think I was very clear on that one

    8. What do you order at Starbuck's?
    A large vanilla expresso i think.

    9. What is your biggest mistake?
    Not keeping my wife happy

    10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
    Nope. I let other people try to hurt me backyard wrestling does that count

    11. Say something totally random about yourself.
    Flat ass

    12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
    Yes, lets say I have been called, DrewCarey, Kevin JAmes(Not so much), and Dilbert from the comic strip

    13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
    Disney movies hell yeah. And I seem to watch alot of cartoons at M & J home

    14. Did you have braces?
    NOpe thats why I have ugly teeth

    15. Are you comfortable with your height?
    I wish I were a little taller.

    16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
    bought me a pick up truck for xmas

    17. When do you know it's love?
    i'll get back to you on that one

    18. Do you speak any other languages?
    Parda quo amon I think its french

    19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
    Nope pasty white with suntan arms is how we do it in the south

    20. What magazines do you read?
    Electronic Gaming Monthly, Cosmo, if they have new stuff about sex.

    21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
    Once, on the way to the cemetary to bury my father

    22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
    My dad, i had grandparents on my moms side, but after what they did to my dad they desrve to rot for all I care

    23. Do you watch MTV?
    Only if there is something good on... like pimp my ride (j/K)

    24. What's something that really annoys you?
    Blockbuster customers

    25. What's something you really like?
    Xbox, and sex.

    26. What celebrity do you admire?
    Ummm, we should admire them. i thought we just fun of them for being short

    27. Can you dance?
    Well there was this time i tried to dance with my wife, and dip her... She feel on the floor and hurt her ankle

    28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
    About 19 hours i wrote about it in another blog post.

    29. Ever lied to your parents as an adult?
    Yes

    30. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
    No.

    31. Do you actually read these things when other people fill them out?
    YEs.

    Okay there you go. Everyone have a great night.