Thursday, September 15, 2005

Seen this and thought I would do it too ABC

A- Age you got your first kiss: 20 (Sad I know)
B - Band listening to right now: i'm not.
C - Crush(s): Not any of not right now
D - Dad's name: Douglas (Deceased)
E - Easiest person [people] to talk to: Allan (Xbox live buddy from England)
F - Favorite band at the moment: Not a real band buff
G - gummy bears: I only love the chewy hard gummy bears.
H - Hometown: Henderson Kentucky
I - Instruments: Played a Song Flute Once
J - Juice: Orange
K - Kids: Two dogs, Buster (minpin) and tiki (pug) Ex has "custody"
L - Longest car ride ever: 10 hours Driving to Florida
M - Mom's name: Deborah
N - Nicknames: Rob, Hendy, Hendersonman
O - One wish: That I can find someone to love me
P - Phobia[s]: Water, Fire, Heights
Q - Quote: Not sure of any right now
R - Reason to smile: Kicking ass on Halo 2 on the Xbox
S - Song you sang last: "Paint it Black"
T - Time you woke up [today]: 7:45 and not in my own bed :)
U - Unknown fact about me: When i was 3 I accidentally killed a kitten when i tried to give in a boat ride in a toy boat by shoving it through the windows :(
V - Vegetable you hate: Beets, Spinach
W - Worst habit(s): Biting my finger nails
X - X-rays you've had: dental and an xray i had when i was about 3 and i dont remember what it was for
Y - Yummy food: Subway Chicken Pizzaoli, Grilled or spicy chicken
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus