Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, so you can get on with the rest of your day blog.

Okay, I am sick. Sick Sick. I am sick, now we got that out of the way. I woke up yesterday morning sick. Sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching. I was dizzy, and I even think I may have had a a fever. Yup yesterday was not a good day.

I stayed in bed till around 10 AM. Pretty late for me. I took my shower, hoping to feel better. It helped a little. Then I messed around on the computer for awhile. I knew I had to be at work at 5 PM so I decided to take another nap.

When I got to work, I felt like dying. I was dizzy, and people looked at me like I had the plauge. I cant blame them. I felt like i had the plaugue. I knew I needed medicine, so I went to the gas station next door and purchased the only cold medication they had. Nyquil Liquid Caps. Bad idea.

Now, not only did I feel like shit, I felt like shit while I felt like dozing off. I really worried that i was not going to make it through my shift without passing out. I could not accomplish much of anything.

I went right to sleep when I got home. I feel much better today. Not great but I was able to play a little XBOX.

Everyone out there that drinks Mountain Dew, if you dont want the codes to your win an Xbox 360 every 10 min. Send me the codes. I need an xbox 360. Or better yet if you win the xbox send that to me instead. Okay I knew this would not fly, but it was worth a shot.

Well I will blog again, I am going to have to clean my apartment, it is a wreak. I just dont know if I have the energy to do so today.