Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Serenity

Well the morning began with me. I had to run a dvd back to work before the store opened. "a lot Like Love" I thought it was pretty good but i like Ashton Kutcher. I think he is very funny. And what guy who did not think Amanda Peet was hot in her nude scene in the whole nine yards.

I called the bank this morning about my bank card. It turns out some one came through the ATm after me andretrieved the card for me. And turned it in to the bank yeaterday morning. I still feel pretty stupid about the whole ordeal. Thats not like me at all.

I woke up this morning, lets just say I had a very very good dream last night. And we will let it rest at that, use your own imagination.

Getting ready to go pick up Mandi and go out to eat and to the movies. We are going to go see 4 brothers. I have not heard anyone say anthing about it.

I wanted to see the movie Red Eye. The previews made it seem like one of those movies about an evil demon or something. Turns out that its about so assassination atempt and crap. Dont we have enough of those movies. Also Racheal Mcadams is hot. And I loved her in "The Notebook"

Also can not wait to see the movie Serenity. I justed finished up the dvd series Firefly this weekend. I hardly ever watched it when it was on tv. I even love the silly them song.

Take my love. Take my land.
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free.
You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black.
Tell 'em I ain't comin' back.
Burn the land And boil the sea.
You can't take the sky from me.

Have no place I can be since I found Serenity.
But you can't take the sky from me.

The movie comes out the 30th of September. I really wish this show had kept going. I never knew what i missing. Skip this part if you dont want to see quotes from the show.

Mal: "Are you offering me a trade?"

Jayne: "A trade!? Hell, it's theft. This is the best damn gun made by man. It has extreme sentimental value. It's miles more worthy than what you got."

Mal: "What I got? She has a name."

Jayne: "So does this!" (caresses the gun lovingly) "I call it Vera."

Mal: "Well, my days of taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Jayne trying to trade his gun for the woman Captain Reynolds accidentaly married.
--------------------------
Mal: "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful." (he smiles at her, never stopping working) "Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month."
--------------------------
Mal: "I just wanted you to face me so she could get behind you." (Zoe punches the thug out) "Drunks are so cute."
---------------------------
Alliance Commander: "You fought with Captain Reynolds in the war?"

Zoe: "Fought with a lot of people in the war."

Alliance Commander: "And your husband?"

Zoe: "Fight with him sometimes, too."
----------------------------
Wash: (Off an alarm sounding from the console) "Closing in."

Zoe: "Planet's coming up a mite fast."

Wash: "That's just cause I'm going down too quick. Likely crash and kill us all."

Mal: "Well, that happens, let me know."
------------------------------------
Harrow: "You have to finish it, lad. You have to finish it. For a man to lay beaten... and yet breathing? It makes him a coward."

Inara: "It's humiliation."

Mal: "Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right."
--------------------------------------
Zoe: "Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killing?

Book: "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps."
-------------------------------------
Saffron: "I should've killed Durran."

Mal: "Right. The one guy that don't have it coming. The man who knows you and still loves you, treachery and all. Can't have him walking about."
-------------------------------------

Okay I am sure you dont care but I think they are funny