Monday, August 14, 2006

My Freedom of Speech

I share everything with you guys. I am a very open and honest person. I have gone a long way with you on this blog constant readers. And that being said, i am going to share something else with you.

It came as a shock to me that my ex wife has seemed to have gotten back with an ex boyfriend of hers. Now he is threatening me with physical harm. Because he said I should take down the blog, and everything about my ex wife off it.

Now as you know latley this blog has not been so much about her, because it seems we were on fairly good terms, until now. I do not know what has been going on, nor have I really cared to much lately, I have been living in my own shitty world. But one thing I did not take kindly to is being threatened. So let me share with you the suprise email I got when I got home today.

Robert,

While I respect freedom of speech, I think that it has to have limits. I would like to respectfully request that you do one of two things. One either take down your blog (thedivorceididnotwant) or write a very respectful and apologetic retraction of all previous post regarding your X-Wife. I am being nice. I was asked to not meddle and while I respect the person, I cannot respect the request. I am infurated to think that a person would go to such a length to discredit his x-wife. I would also like to add that I think that it is a bite silly that you still make remarks regarding her on your myspace. I think that to be a bigger man you would remove both. I think that if your "bank girl" ever did read your blog or myspace she would find that you are a petty individual that is stuck in the past. Sarah is not yours, she never will be agian. She left because she wanted. The same reason that I left my wife. People get divorced, people don't die because of it, it happens. It happens alot actually. I wish that you could move on. Not for my sake or Sarah, but for your own. You are treadding on dangerous ground and I would hate to see your hurt (physically, very physically). I know enough about you to find you. I already have a hated for all blockbusters and anyone that they associate with. I would like to add as I try to control my anger that you shoot Sarah an email, the last email of your life, and apologize for everything you ever did, said, or typed. I think that would be the gentlemen thing to do. Sarah is not fat, nor a slut, nor a whore. Like I said, I cannot (yet) make you take them down or aplogize, but if I do not see positive progress soon, I will take such actions as neccessary.

You seem like a good guy, I just dont know why you would do stupid things. Hell I used to play a little D&D in my time and was slightly addicted to Ultima Online for about a year, but then I grew up. You can choose to be a man or you can choose to be a grub. Please for your sake and the sake of being a man in the situation, please fulfil my request. If you like we can meet face to face at any venue that you choose at any point. I am in the Evansville area every weekend. I would love to meet you for breakfest, lunch, or dinner, or even a brunch if you so choose. Shoot me an email and let me know


Am I scared... Not really. I am a pacifist and I do not like to fight but man, this has me more angry than anything. But I am calm and I will remain that way. Cause I really don't want any trouble. But I refuse to remove any info from my blog.

I never have called her a slut. I said I went in once and she was dressed in a slutty manner. I am heartbroken about my divorce, and anything really offened her I have taken down when she told me about it. Now she wants a champion to defend her honor I guess. The same champion that in the stories I heard from her, cheated on her. But that is neithier here nor there. If that is what she wants then hey there she goes. Everyone should be happy, he perents get the little gem of a husband that they were always camparing to me. She gets her hero, and life goes on. Everyones happy.

I have more important things to deal with like what i am going to do tomorrow about the girl from the bank. I am sure writing this makes me all petty doesn't it. How I should be crawling on my hands and knees over to Sarah right now and telling her...Thank you so much for making my life so miserale, its not your fault I loved you so much that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. That I would have done anything for you.

I guess i should have let him know all the good stuff i did for you, so he can learn what a real man does for a women, since he seems to need to flex his muscle. Maybe you should have called him after you had your surgery, who was it that brought you dinner, walked the dogs for you and basically did anything you asked of him. Yeah we forget that shit dont we Sarah. Thats fine. I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Because there was a part of me that will always love you. But hey we can throw that out can't we. Cause you got a real tough guy that sends threatning emails to me.

I have a right to feel and to write what I wont on this blog. And from time to time that was how I feel. Have a nice life there Sarah, you have a real winner with you know, who will end up in prison if he does not get that rage problem worked out.

Guys Have a good night

Robert