Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wednesday

Well I have been enjoying Xbox this morning since about 6 am. I woke up and decided I just wanted to spend most of the day playing it. Spent half the morning on a Game called Oblivion, and speaking to one of my online friends F3RN0. (Ferno in case you are not 133t). We were both playing the same game, but its not multiplayer, but at least I could help him out, since he just got the game this morning. I could walk him through the questions he had, since it is a long rather difficult game.

I did Finish my first 360 game. Ghost Recon, and it was awesome. I went to the competition and rented Call of Duty 2. After a while of playing it, I just got bored with it. I wanted it because everyone told me it was good, but Next week Battlefield 2: Modern Combat comes out and I know I want that one.

Sorry about the 360 talk, just wanted to update my blog while I am downloading a demo of the new Tomb Raider game. Oh how I loved those games in the day. There has not been a good one in years, but hopefully this one will be awesome.

Well nothing to report on the bank girl front. Since I wont be going to the bank again until next Tuesday. Oh well. Its not like I would ask her out yet anyway. But hey who knows. I think it will happen. I can feel it.

Anyway good night all. And I will catch you later.

R0b3rt