Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bank Girl revisited

Okay, so I walked into the bank this morning. And no bank girl. I also did not see very many people I recognize there either. I was disappointed because I just knew she had quit or had moved to a different branch.

I scanned the bank, and nothing, she was nowhere to be seen. I started to walk to the teller, when I looked to the left and seen her coming out of a side room. I locked eyes with her, and she smiled and said, Hello.

I got goosebumps, I replied to her and smiled, she seemed to slow down a bit before she walked on to the teller window. So there was no way she could wait on me, but I felt so damn good all day. I don't know what is in me, because I just melt every time I see her. I have only felt this way about one other women. I can not explain it, but maybe I just did.

But I am going to have to think/do/try something because if it feels this good to just see her smile, what could the rest of "her" be like.

Man, somedays I just feel like Tweek..

Ack that's too Much Pressure

Hey wait a sec, I have actually buttoned a shirt up that way... Damn you Matt and Trey I am suing you for intellectual properties...