Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas to Me

Well I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. I am not sure what my deal is. I got up first thing this morning and went to best buy to get my Prince of Persia game. I love it, I have been playing it all morning.

I got something else this morning also, a kidney infection. It seems I may have consumed way to much soda over the holiday. At least it may be a kindney infection, i hope that it is not a kidney stone. Which i doubt it because Ben explained to me some of the symptoms of one.

I am drinking plenty of water today. Hopefully I can flush it out of my systom. I do not think it is that serious. I feel better as the day goes along.

Now back to my game, its wonderful. I usually wait for Christmas to get these games. I am a little sad that this is the last one of the series. And it seems to be the best one yet. I also still have a $25 gift card to EB games, but I may hold off and see if anything worth getting comes out.

Well i hope you guys have a better day than I am having. I also think I am coming down with a cold.

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas. Have a wonderful day.

Robert