Monday, December 26, 2005

I feel like crap

Okay, I am not feeling the greatest, the kidney infection or whatever it is has gotten better, but the cold has gotten worse. Charla told me she will not be able to see me for probably the rest of the year, soi she told me to go ahead and get sick and get it all out of my system, so we can get together after all that.

I have to go back to work tomorrow, I have had the last 2 days off, and I feel like I have been bumming it. Yet I just cant sleep. I think i should have no problem tonigh, I may even just tape Full metal Alchemist.

FMA is a Japanese Anime that I have totally gotten hooked on. You can watch it on Cartoon network. (wow no wonder Sarah said I was never going to grow up) it is a very mature cartoon though. The concept is that two brothers try to bring there mother back to life using Alchemy, but there is one law to alchemy, "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange."

Well they try to use Alchemy to bring back there deceased mother, and in trying to do so, Ed, the older brother Looses his Right arm and left leg , Ed has a mechanical arm and leg. While his brother suffered a warse fate. Al lost his entire body, and his spirit is linked with to a suit of armor. The concept of the show is that they are trying to get their bodies back to normal.

Okay so it is not Pokemon, it is very mature, and i fel for some of the characters, and I have actually cried during a recent episode. There is a lot of background politics and character development. i love it, and if you are a fan of anime, I think you should check it out. My name is Robert and thats my pick for reading rainbow.

I have started writing again, i have actually written the last two days and finally I have a good story beginging that makes sense. Maybe I should keep an icon on the side of the screen to show my progress. We will have to see.

Well I am going to go lay down, I did hear fom Charla today, and I was not sure I was going to. Since her family were doing their Christmas thing.

Have a nice day

Robert