Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Please Don't Wake Me

I have a lot to be thankful for this Valentine's day. I have been going through the motions, and preparing mysefl to waking up from this beautiful dream. Melanie is wonderful, more than I could have ever asked for.

She spent 2 hours with me at work. She brought me a Valentine present. A pug clock with a wagging tail. And a box of reese's cup minatures valentine heart. Yum, I love me some Reese's cups. I just hope that Reese does not come back and try to take them back... (sorry old Mitch Hedberg joke)

Our First date is shaping up for Saturday. We are shooting to go see Catch and Release. And I am thinking about going for ice cream, unless it is just way to cold for ice cream.

We kind of have plenty of "dates" planned. She talked about a few movies she would like to see. So i figure there may be a few hanging out dates. Which is fine me.

I just have a good feeling about this girl. Silly I know, and most of you think I say this about every gir. But I can tell you that Melanie makes me excited. She is special.

Well good night I am getting ready to lay down and snooze...

Robert

Labels: ,