Monday, November 06, 2006

Car Troubles

Man oh man. Still no car. And the idea to get a car fell through. So We had to go back to our orginal plan to get me a car. Which means, I am nt going to be able to get as nice of a car, but hopefully I will be able to be on the road again as soon as possible.

Just nothing really has presented itself in my price range. I really hate my life some times. I just need one thing to go my way, and yet, it never seems to. I know they tell us that God never gives us more than we can handle. I am not exactly sure what he expects of me... hell after the last few weeks, I wonder if he even exists.

Lets just say, i am really having a crisis of Faith at the moment. I have said it on more than one occasion, I am not Job. I have a breaking point. You can not keep eroding my comfort level away from me and expect me to be okay. I try to do good, so why is it I seem to be the one to get punished.

Mom called me today freaking out. Her cable is not working. Usually I get blammed for this because I hook up the 360 over there and forget to plug something back up. Since I have not been over there in weeks now, it can not be me. I told her since the cable all over the house is out to call the cable company. They are sending someone out to take a look at it.

I also had to try to walk her through how to turn up the volume on the computer so she could catch up on Jericho. I think I would have had an easier time trying to help Helen Keller try to climb mount everest.

Final fantasy 12, man I love it. But at the same time it is very difficult as you progress. In a way that turns me off a little bit to it. I keep leveling up, and the monster still seem just as hard. So I kind of play it in spurts. And I am sure I will be laying off it for awhile for one game

Three Words:

GEARS OF WAR

Oh man this game is going to be so awesome. How else can you describe it. This is oe game that is going to scream Next gen game. The graphics ar gorgeous, everyone who has played it is raved about it. One question remains. Is Gears of War the Next Halo, or is Halo 3 the next gears of War.

I just got a call from work, asking a question. It seems my boss is at the hosptal right now. His mom is in the emergency room right now, and I dont know what is going on, I worry for him.

I can tell you I have walked home a few nights from the mall. Its a good walk, about a mile and half if I get the bus to drop me off as close as possible. The first night was agony. Now, I have gotten used to it. I can do it without a problem. My legs even forgive me. Now if we could do something about these evil rain fairies. It is raining again today. Dammit, I hate the rain.

Anyway, i need to get off here. Hope everyoe is having better luck than me.

LAter
Robert