Friday, October 20, 2006

I have had one of those weeks. I mean what can I say. My life sucks, and it seems that I am not suffering enough. So for some reason that even I dont understand, God decided to lay another smackdown on me yesterday.

My car is dead... dead... dead. $2500 dead. My timing belt went last night in the pouring rain, which also bent the rods in my engine. So we are looking at 2500 to fix a car that I paid 1250 for... oh and guess what... its not like I have any money to fix anyting anyway.

So lets just say that I spent the rest of last night Bawling. I mean what can I do. I dont have money for another car. My mother does not have money for another car. So i am not sure what i am going to do. I will riding the bus back and forth to work for awhile I guess. And as for going on any dates, yeah who the hell wants to date someone who does not even have a car.

I just wsh somedays I would just fall over dead, it sure would bring me some relief. I spend more time crying and worrying than I acctually do living life. And I mean what the fck. I would give someone the shirt off my back to help them out and this is how I get repaid. I got nothing, I lost everything, and now I have no hope for my future. I guess it never gets better than this. Gee I cant wait to see what gets thrown my way next.