Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Jeff is a crazy motherfucker

I hope everyone survived Halloween ok. I had an interesting halloween to say the least.
I had to take the bus to the mall because the bus that runs by my apartment stops running at 6:15. So I have to walk home the 1.76 miles. Well I could have some one pick me up but I figure it is good for me to get the walk in.

I picked up my copy of Final Fantasy 12 while I was at the mall. The mall was packed with kids, they were giving away candy to the little kids. But I did not sit around and stare, i wanted to get home.

I called my mom, and chatted with her on the way home. It was something to keep my mind occupied as I walked. About a block from my apartment, I passed a guy yelling at me. He was motioning me to come over. I turned and looked at him, he motioned for me too come over. He asked if I wanted to hang out.

I told him nope. I just want to go home. He came up to me and I told him again I was going home. He tried to grab my arm, and at this time I was rather annoyed. I backed off and said i was going home.

He asked where home was, I told him down the road. He said he did not know where he was going and wanted to know if he could hang out with me. I told him no, I was going home. And he then started following.

Okay i started to get real nervous. I am not sure if he was mentally handicapped, he did not have that look to him. He may have been high, but he was the most persitant person I have ever met. I crossed to my side of the street. and a few cars went by me. He was on the other side of the street, and I heard him start to swear. Then he came up behind me one more time. And he put his hand on my backpack.

"Get the fuck away from me, I dont know you, and I dont want to hang out, i just want to go home." I was annoyed, and a little taken aback at how strange this guy was acting.

He held out his hand and said, "My name is Jeff."

I told him i did not care, and to go away. My mom was freaking out at this time because she was hearing me tell this guy continuiosly to go away. Another guy walked past us and he started pestering him, and I just hurried on before he could follow me into my apartment complex. I looked back to make sure the other guy was ok, and he had moved on past crazy jeff.

After all that I am happy to report that the game was worth it. I played it quite a bit last night. This morning I started to worry. I should have called the ex and let her know this crazy guy was on her property. I am not sure he was living there, or what but it was just creepy.

But i did not call her. I am sure some one else reported Jeff, because he was one crazy mo-Fo.