Monday, June 26, 2006

The Day Before

Well I have to admit my nerves are acting up a little bit today. Knowing what I plan to do tomorrow. But I have to go through with it regardless. So I expected to be nervous.

I had been talking to another girl that I had met on myspace. We had even exchanged phone numbers. I had not called her yet, but I learned this weekend she met another guy online. And since this weekend she has not responded to any of my messages. I cant truly blame her, but I feel like I am jumping from a plane tomorrow without a backup chute.

But we will see how this works tomorrow. Nothing can be answered today. The worst part of all this is that I have it embedded in my psyche so deep that she is going to say no, that I have no clue what to say if she says yes.

Well Wish me luck everyone.

Rob