Saturday, November 12, 2005

:) part Duex

Smiles is all I can give you cause right now its all that I got. I have not felt this good in a long time. Ihave not even met her yet. But I can talk to her for hours, and you know that was problem numero Uno on Mandi. Okay Drugs also were something I dispised.

I just feel good. I actually am hoping that this year will not turn out so bad after all. I sepend hours talking to her in the middle of the night. I spent from 1am til 3am talking to her this morning. And she talks. My goodness she can talk. And i love that. No more of this fine stuff, a real talker. And she enjoys talking to me.

I laugh at her stories, she laughs at mine, and oh. I just hope this is the real deal. It is so good to feel this way. I try not to get so worked up, but I can honeslty tell you I have not felt this good in a very long time, at least in the last 2 years. Evn when I was married, I just felt like I could not be this happy.Sarah made me feel edgy and she was controling. This girl is none of that. She wants me to be me.

Case in point, she is a very Christian Person. Her Father is a Pastor. I told her that I play D&D and she seemed concerned but I am trying to explain to her that it simply gets a bad rap. She wants to actually watch us play one night to see it herself. She said she doesnt unerstand it but its a part of who I am. And she wants to get to know me.

I have a smile on my face for days now. That just does not happen for me. I so want everything to work out for the best. I am just rambling on, I may have to change my blog title to Divorced and Happy. Which is a big step up from Divorced and Dealing :)

Good day all I have a lot to do today. I have to go Baby Sit Matt, because Jeff and Josiah are going to the movies, to see Wallace and Gromitt, and Matt does not feel up to it. So I have to make a character up for the game Matt is running.

Tomorrow I am going to go over to Matt and Jeff's and we are having a pre Thanksgiving Dinner. I have to bring the pumpkin pie. I dont even like pumpkin pie, but it is now my sword duty to bring it, with and army of Whip Cream. I actually feel like I may have something to be thankful for this year after all.

I may not even skip Christmas after all. I am even thinking if things get going well, that I may even buy a Christmas tree. Even if it is small. I just feel in such rare form. Good day all and have a good night.