Monday, February 19, 2007

Well me and Bank girl went out on our first date this weekend. Before we went out she called me, and chatted for a little while. before I had to get ready. We went and seen Catch and Release. I am not sure if I recommend it. It was kinda slow, and it was kinda sad. But she liked it, and it had Kevin Smith in it. (which she thought he was hilarious, I told her that most of "his" movies are really blue, something tells me she is not ready for Clerks!)

Afterwards I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place. She said she would love to. So we came back to my place, i showed her my Xbox, and let her send a message to Masta Chi3f, since she seemed real interested in that. And then she played some Paper Boy.

We laughed and talked and she giggled alot. She has a very infectious laughter. I think she could laugh and make me feel better by association. She is truly unique. And Special.

I pulled out old year boks so she could see what i looked like. It was kind of funny that she is so much younger than me. It makes me feel kinda old. But she does nt seem to mind.

Her mom already seems to like me. The candy helped a lot for that. She said her mom calls me Roberto. Its kind of nice that she already told her mom about me. My ex wife did not tell her mom about me until we had been dating for a year and half. Which can make someone feel that you are ashamed of them. But she seems to think I am awesome. And that makes me fell good about who I am.

The weather was even icy here Saturday night. I walked her to her car, and made sure to be alert if she almost fell to grab her. We embraced, and she went home. She called me to let me know she was okay when she got home, and we talked about another half an hour.

I really like this girl. And it seemed everything was really natural. I did not feel nervous before the date, I felt like she really likes me for who I am. And she is so pretty.

To me she is Gorgeous. And she takes my breath away. I hope this feeling goes on for a long time.

Robert