Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sick me

I sit here at the computer, sweating like a stuck pig. Not because I am afraid of anything, but because I am very hot. I must be sweating out a cold. I went for a walk outside, which was not exactly good for me. I started hacking and coughing before I even made it to the subdivision behind my apartments. At least it cooled me off a bit.

I still have a headache. I am hoping I feel better soon. I have to go hang out with the guys on Saturday. i had to cancell myself out of the trip. Not as many funds as I thought I was going to have, besides I feel sick, and its not really to far till Saturday.

I have to leave in a little bit to get my check from work, and put it in the bank, so i can put gas in my car. Other than that not much is going on today. I wish I could feel my body. it feels all numb and tingly. I want to stay as far away from people as possible. I am sure I am contagious, but I am sure one of those damn customers gave it me... Curses.

Good day all.
Robert