Monday, March 06, 2006

Tab

Well I earned a new nickname last night at Matt and Jeff's house. My new nickname is.. Tab. Let me explain.

Last night I am drinking a Sunkist cherry Limeaid, (YUM). For some reason, i do not like drinking a soda and having the tab that you use to open the drink touch my nose. I am not sure why I have this fear, but I think its called Alluminuimnose-phobia. So i do what everyone does to keep this from happening. I broke it off and dropped it into the soda.

This is all fine and good. Until you foget and take a big gulp. And you realize at the last possible second that UHoh, as you feel it slide down your throat. I could have kept this little fact to myself. To save myself the embarrasment.

YEAH RIGHT

I suddenly tell everyone in the room, "I just swollowed my drink Tab" There was a look of horror on every face. Matt looked like he needed to call an ambulance. Jesse looked over and asked, "Are you okay?"

I explained to both of them not to worry. This is not the first time this had happened, I am alright. They looked at me as if I had bugs crawling out of my ears. So by the end of the night we had a new nickname. Tab. "Replacement Rob"(Phil) came up with that.

Other than that, not much going on. I do believe that bank girl is out. I think she is younger now then I thought. Looks like she is in college, and after my divorce, i do not do college girls. If you get them in a serious relationship to early, they tend to get bored later in life if they do not get all the running out of themselves.

I am not ditching the idea yet but I need to feel around a little more.

anyway guys, gotta run.

Robert