Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's Good To Have Friends

Something I would like to cover i this very difficult time. When my wife first left me, all I wanted to do was lay around and feel depressed. I did not want anyone but her around me. And since she was not there, I was lonely.

I gave up everything I enjoyed doing. Including playing Xbox with my online buddies, watching movies, and even reading. I stayed like this for a few weeks. I was doing nothing but focusing on getting her back. Even though she had moved into her own apartment, and was moving on with her life. (Yeah she had a "friend" looked like a boyfriend the way he walked into her apartment without out knocking whenI came by to try to check on her. Also convenient that she did not answer her phone for an hour or so)

So finally one day I got tired of being lonely, and I went back to friends I had all but abandoned a year and a half ago, the last time she left me. She blamed it on me never wanting to do anything on the weekends because I was going to hang with them on Saturdays.

That was the best decision I had made. They worried about me, and treated my like a friend, listened to me cry and whine about what she had done to me. I felt like I had somewhere to go at that point. I also started to play xbox again, where the Brits love me. I never knew it was possible to have a second best friend that lived 3000 miles across the Ocean in another country. Alan was there for me to. Someone who never knew me until one day I showed up in his Game Room on an xbox game called Burnout 3. Love those British Bastards.

The thing I learned is that you should never go through anything like this alone. It is way to rough on your heart, and eventually it eats away at you. Making you irritable and nervous, with no way to remedy the situation.

Always rely on your friends, and if you don't have any, try to make some online. Thank you Jarrod, Jesse, Charlee, Mandi, Alan, Kenzo, Mike, Deadly, Mo, Ben, Sean, and the Adder, you know who you are.

Stay tuned cause I have no clue what I am going to write about next.